Some days ago, I found me extremely tired of doing long and static estimates/quotes to send to my customers. Sometimes, I needed to put sections to explain things like optional items, open scope, the total price, the price without optional items, etc
So, I decided to make a Web Application to help me with:
- Adding fixed and optional items
- Putting the total price and the total selected items price in any place of the estimate/quote
- Sending it directly to the customer e-mail
- Allowing to change currency
- Rapidly duplicating estimates
Then I started to write LaraEstimate, a Laravel 7 (PHP) and VueJs system to solve these problems.
Now, the system is ready, and I’m sharing it with you all. I hope it would be helpful for you.